RE210 AC750 Signal Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE210 AC750 Signal Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE210 AC750 Signal Issue
RE210 AC750 Signal Issue
2016-08-30 19:39:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I've had a problem with my range extender and need help in fixing it.

Every since I got it, I've had it positioned at the end of my kitchen so that I could extend my wireless network into the garden, all good so far.

Recently, I moved one of my Sonos players into the Kitchen and connected it via ethernet to the range extender, still no problems.

Then yesterday, I moved my router into a better position (same room, just slightly more elevated), went round the house checking that the signal strength had gone up and notice that the signal indicator on the range extender was red. I've previously not had a problem (however, I don't know if it was red before I moved the router)

I've played around with it today and in the same room that the router is in and the lounge (immediately below the router) signal is green, anywhere else in the house it's red. I only live in a terraced house so it can't be because of distance. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:RE210 AC750 Signal Issue
2016-08-31 14:01:54
does the extender work well or lose internet when the signal shows red?
the signal light changes colors to indicate the strength of the signal received from your wireless router,locating the idea spot to place the extender
red means too far
yellow means too close
and green good connection
although the led shows red, if it work well,just ignore it.
by the way,you can turn off the led light by the led button
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 509

Replies: 1