IMPOSSIBLE port forwarding?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-02 20:28:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
Im having trouble since a while for forwarding ports on my TL-WR841N router, I have tried ALL the possibilities that I know, won't work.
First off all, the problem isnt from my computer or my firewall as I forwarded a port on another router to my computer and it worked.
The problem is from the router,I don't think ISP has something to do with this.
Theorically, on my router settings page, the ports are forwarded but I still get connection refused on canyouseeme.org, and yes i have a service listening to the port. I disabled SPI firewall on the router, disabled all the security systems,firewall to try, still wont work! I tried every possible solution I know, and im really desperate about it. I also tried to put my computer in DMZ, wont work.
I really browsed the whole internet before posting here, your help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Options
5 Reply
Re:IMPOSSIBLE port forwarding?
2016-09-05 23:39:40
Do you have public IP address on the WAN? Can you show us Status Tab from TP-link?
Options
Carrier grade NAT
2016-09-06 19:32:25
Hello, I found that my ISP is using carrier grade NAT thus not succeeding to forward my ports. One solution is to forward the same port on their router, but they dont want to....Is there any way that I can bypass this restriction? I have heard about VPN services with port forwarding features, is it useful for openning my ports?Thanks
Options
IMPOSSIBLE port forwarding
2016-09-18 05:45:26
Tutorial - Port Forwarding ProfesionalMulti dintre noi care avem o conexiune prin modem/router ne confruntam cu o mare problema : port-uri inchise pe ip-ul extern.Pasii prezentati mai jos va vor ajuta in totalitate sa deschideti aceste port-uri.Pasul 1:Pentru a deschide porturile inchise de pe ip-ul extern va trebuii sa intram in administration panel-ul modem/router-ului nostru. Tot ce ne trebuie este un web browser si sa stim gateway-ul.Aflarea gateway-ului se face in felul urmator : Start / Control Panel / Network and Sharing Center.Ar trebuii sa va apara fereastra de mai jos . La aˆ?View your active networksaˆ
Options
Re:IMPOSSIBLE port forwarding?
2016-09-19 01:25:02
I understood that you haven't public IP address on your WAN port, right?
Options
IMPOSSIBLE port forwar
2016-10-01 14:42:49
Are you accepting the dst natted connection in forward chain of firewall filter? Otherwise it is most probably dropped after the port redirect.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1837

Replies: 5

Related Articles