WDR3600 post-openwrt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WDR3600 post-openwrt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WDR3600 post-openwrt
WDR3600 post-openwrt
2016-09-04 06:01:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, everyone. I recently installed Openwrt on my WRT3600 successfully, due to my ISP's need for Vlans support. Things went well, but eventually their modem broke and tech support chose to "update" my modem/router solution to a all-in-one router. Settings are tight, so I eventually gave up on using my own solution and sticked to their all-in-one router/modem.

Openwrt had its use, but was too "deep" for me to configure, I don't need that much freedom anymore, so I'm coming back to factory firmware. Managed to revert to TL-WDR3600_V1_150518.

Now, the wifi is acting funny. Access through the ethernet ports works as usual. The wifi lights, however, keep on blinking non-stop, both 2.4 and 5.1. The small "sun" icon on the left also blinks, non-stop.

When I try to connect to any of the wifi networks, I can't get an IP address. However, if I manually set it, I get full access.

Any ideas? I reverted to stock firmware through the web interface on Openwrt, I don't know if that might have something to do with it.

Thanks for the support,

Horacio.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WDR3600 post-openwrt
2016-09-04 23:15:41
Not sure. You could have just put that Gateway unit in full bridge mode and keep your router connected. Would have been easier.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 1

Related Articles