Power issue with AV 500 power line WiFi kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-05 22:52:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have had the av500 Powerline kit for 2 or 3 months now and it has been working perfectly until yesterday when it started disconnecting every couple of minutes. I noticed that the adaptor that I have plugged in next to my router completely turns off every minute and comes back on about a minute later. All the lights turn off as if it has been unplugged but it is still plugged into the same socket I have had it in since I've bought it. The adaptor that I have in the other room for my computer stays on and lit up the whole time. I have tried moving the main adaptor to another socket but it does not fix the issue. When the adaptor is lit up and working my connection in my other room is perfect but it only lasts for a minute or so before turning off again. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 0

Related Articles