Archer D7 - DLNA issue on 5GHz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-06 18:46:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I have a Tp-link Archer D7 Firmware V1_160216.
When I've just restarted the router I can see my TV (Samsung UE50JU6800) as a DLNA-enabled device both if the TV is connected via 2,4GHz or 5GHz.
The point is that after some hours (when I come back from work or in the morning after the night) when I turn on the TV I can't see it as a DLNA device when I'm on 5GHz network. If I'm on 2.4GHz the TV continue to work as DLNA device without interruption for days!

Since I've to use the 5GHz band for interference and speed reason I'd like to be able to use DLNA service without being forced to restart the router every 8/10 hours to let it work properly.
I've already tried to enable/disable UPnP, IGMP proxy and IGMP snooping and every combination of them without any result. After some time the TV is not seen on the network if on 5GHz and the only solution is to restart the router!
Any other suggestion? Could it be a HW problem of my device?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 433

Replies: 0

Related Articles