Security Hacking TL-WR841N router HELP!!!!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-17 11:00:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I had a problem with my cable modem and the technician came in to fix it. They brought a laptop with them, I was assuming it was to test the connection. I left them alone for about 10 mins in the room with my modem and TL-WR841N router. When I came back they where attached to the router. I didn't think anything about it at the time but now I am some what concerned about the security of the router. As well the system Log only shows them past couple hours of activity. The router has had the default password changed.

Is it possible to for them to have connected to the router and installed something on to the router?
They with the Sys Log only showing a couple of hours (page and a half) could they have copied that for some reason and if they did what information would it have?
Is there anything else I should be worried about?
Options
2 Reply
Security Hacking TL WR841N router
2016-10-01 05:07:06
Hi allDoes anyone have any reccommendations on a combined adsl modem/router that comes with QoS? Budget up to ?200ThanksB
Options
Re:Security Hacking TL-WR841N router HELP!!!!!!
2020-10-02 05:18:10 - last edited 2020-10-02 05:18:55
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 885

Replies: 2

Related Articles