Archer C9 mac filtering issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-02 22:16:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've tried many time to set up mac filtering access on my Archer C9 v2 with this firmware release : 4.0.0 Build 20160517 Rel. 63505 . I add manually or i modify the name that appear in the list and when i turn on mac filtering, names of devices become duplicated (one with name i assigned and one with default name) and sometime the list of devices in white list disapper, for example some hours ago i've add a new device to white list and when i have saved configuration, most of devices of the list were disappeared so i have to factory reset router for take again the control (because my computer disappear too from the list). Is it a bug?
Options
2 Reply
Same problem on AC5400
2016-12-28 04:22:32
I too am seeing duplicate entries in the Access Control "Devices in Whitelist". One with the name I've given the device and one with UNKONWN. AC5400 V1 28112016 firmware
Options
Re:Archer C9 mac filtering issue
2016-12-29 02:25:49
I'm new to TP-Link routers, but am having these issues as well. I was hoping I was doing something easy to fix, but it appears from these posts and others that there are MAC filtering issues aplenty with these routers. I'm pretty disappointed in my purchase.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 627

Replies: 2