Archer C3200 last firmware bricks router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-17 19:31:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I installed the official firmware publidhed in tp-link.com (16/07/12) and bricks the router. Ibreaded in this forum and I'm not the unique user that hace this problem. Please retire this upgrade from the web or publish a new firmware version.After the upgrade, the router restarted but don't initialiced and the lights turns off. It seems an electrical problem caused by the new firmware version. Please solve it with a new version. Thank you.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C3200 last firmware bricks router
2016-10-20 08:48:33

Plorente wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I installed the official firmware publidhed in tp-link.com (16/07/12) and bricks the router. Ibreaded in this forum and I'm not the unique user that hace this problem. Please retire this upgrade from the web or publish a new firmware version.After the upgrade, the router restarted but don't initialiced and the lights turns off. It seems an electrical problem caused by the new firmware version. Please solve it with a new version. Thank you.

Maybe the firmware you installed is not designed for your region. For instance, if your router is C3200(US), then you cant install firmware designed for C3200(EU).
Options
2016-10-20 09:53:20

Plorente wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I wonder how do you install the firmware? On the admin page?
Options
2016-10-30 17:56:30
Yes! Via web admin page on an Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge wired computer
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 623

Replies: 3

Related Articles