Connect tplink WR802N to caravan wifi including username and password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-31 16:27:09
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Can you assist me please?

I have purchased a tplink WR802N, so I can increase the wifi, at my caravan. I have a static caravan, on a large caravan park which I visit most weekends and I need better internet access.

To access the caravan site wifi, I have to input my username and password, the first time I use it. I want to use the TPLink to increase the wifi speed, in my static caravan.

I have been using the quick set up and using the range extender but I don't know how to set up, so I don't need to keep inputting the username and password. I know this can be done but I don't know how
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect tplink WR802N to caravan wifi including username and password
2017-01-07 17:04:35
Hallo beve01!

Wir haben mehrere WR802N v1. Mit diesen klappt es, sich auch an Hotspots mit Authentifizierungseite anzumelden (z. B.in Hotels, Telekom-Hotspots etc.). Ein Clint meldet sich an (PC, Notebook, Smartphone etc.) alle weitern Clints können die Internetverbindung mit nutzen.

Modus:
- Hotspot Router (zum Teilen einer WiFi Internetverbindung)
- Wireless Router (zum Teilen einer Ethernet Internetverbindung)

Hast du auch den WR802N v1 oder WR802N v2?
Wenn WR802N v1: Hast du die neueste Firmware in deinem Router? Achtung: Die Firmware vom 17/07/15 hat die gleiche Bezeichnung wie die Firmware vom 09/01/15. Die Bezeichnung für beide lautet "3.16.9". Hier die neueste: http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/s..._V1_150717.zip

Tipp: Sollte die Anmeldeseite zur Authetifizierung im Hotel im Browser des erste WR802N-Clints nicht automatisch erscheinen, hilft bei Wifi/WLan folgender Trick:
1. WR802N ausschalten
2. Clint mit dem Hotspot verbinden, Anmeldeseite ausfüllen und Internetverbindung herstellen
3. WR802N einschalten
4. Clint mit dem WR802N verbinden, Setup ausführen und WR802N mit dem Hotel-Hotspot verbinden
5. Internetverbindung wird meist übernomme oder Authentifizierungseite wird zur Eingabe der Login-Daten angezeigt.
6. alle weiteren Clints mit dem WR802N verbinden

Viel Spaß

################################################## ################################################## #####

Hello beve01!

We have several WR802N v1. With these, it is also possible to log on to hotspots with an authentication page (eg in hotels, telecom hotspots, etc.). A Clint announces itself (PC, Notebook, Smartphone etc.) all further Clints can use the Internet connection with.

Mode:
- Hotspot router (to share a WiFi internet connection)
- Wireless router (to share an Ethernet Internet connection)

Do you have the WR802N v1 or WR802N v2?
If WR802N v1: Do you have the latest firmware in your router? Attention: The firmware of 17/07/15 has the same designation as the firmware of 09/01/15. The name for both is "3.16.9". Here's the latest: http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/s..._V1_150717.zip

Tip: If the login page for authentication in the hotel of the first WR802N-Clint does not appear automatically, Wifi / WLan helps the following trick:
1. Switch off the WR802N
2. Connect the Clint to the hotspot, fill in the registration page and connect to the Internet
3. Switch on the WR802N
4. Connect Clint to the WR802N, run Setup and connect WR802N to the hotel hotspot
5. Internet connection is usually received or authentication page is displayed for entering the login data.
6. Connect all other Clints to the WR802N

Have fun
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 753

Replies: 1