Archer C5 Randomly losing internet connection on wired and wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-11-11 19:23:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, let me excuse for bad English.

I have been using the Archer c5 for 8 months, Since then i always had the internet connection drop randomly on wired and wireless. But my modem (Which is from my ISP) still works fine and never drops connection.

I currently have my laptop connected to LAN and 5g WiFi and every now and then it loses internet connection on both.
Not only mine but i have a console(LAN) and another laptop connected with WI-FI and they also lose connection, I notice an Orange light on the status logo, The one with the planet and its ring around it.

Strangely this does not happen when i am gaming, When i am gaming i have the best ping and everything goes smooth, But when browsing internet, watching movies or just any internet activity it loses the internet connection and then i am offline for 2 minutes at least.

But luckily it does not happen on a daily bases, as it happens every 2 to 3 days, But it does happen on the most crucial moments.
I'm in The Netherlands, Thanks for reading...

firmware: 3.17.6
Hardware version: Archer C5 V2
Options
3 Reply
2016-11-15 08:34:01
Probably because theyre not allowed to swear, and blast is the most family friendly one?
Options
Re:Archer C5 Randomly losing internet connection on wired and wireless
2016-11-15 22:47:53
What?
Options
Re:Archer C5 Randomly losing internet connection on wired and wireless
2019-11-25 23:19:31

@Ebah Beste Ebah,

Heeft u dit probleem ooit nog op kunnen lossen, ik heb namelijk exact hetzelfde probleem alleen is het bij mij wel meerdere keren per dag. Erg frustrerend.

Bij voorbaat dank voor u reactie.

Mvg,

Pjwdh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1693

Replies: 3

Related Articles