Archer C3150 Parental Control Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-11-12 17:19:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello all, just purchased the C3150 to give me better control over the kids internet access times but I'm having problems getting it to switch on and off when I need it to. I have activated the parental control function, added MAC addresses for the six relevant devices (desktop, tablet and phones), checked the router is set to the correct timezone, and added an on/off schedule as per the screenshot below. For a reason I just cannot get to the bottom off the router is not restricting access at the times I need it to, but rather turning it off at different times. According to the user manual the selected time-slots highlighted in green are the times at which the devices DO have access. Is this the wrong way round? What am I doing wrong? Any advice would be appreciated as this is starting to drive me nuts.

Thanks
File:
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 21.42.47.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 258

Replies: 0

Related Articles