Problem with connection to the internet via extender TL - WA730RE with TV Samsung.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem with connection to the internet via extender TL - WA730RE with TV Samsung.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-11-21 17:47:03
Model : TL-WA730RE

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : V2

ISP :

Hallo,

I would like ask you. I have this extender TL-WA730RE and I have problem with connection to the internet. There is no problem with connection with other devices (notebook, three mobile phones), but there is problem with TV. I trided to connect also to secured and also to unsecured Root AP, but TV still does not connect. I tried also reservation of IP, also I used an MAC address in extender, TV has been connected to the extender (I saw it in the list of MAC connected devices) but connection to the internet is not possible. I have the newest software in TV. TV have no problem with connection to the root AP (I tried it, I brought the TV to root AP and connection was without any problems) Please try to help me. There are very poor possibilities of settings (for example channel of transmision). Connection with Root AP via WPS is also not possible in Range Extender Mode...
Options