Unstable internet connection TL-WA850RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-09 23:45:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone.

I'm having trouble with two TL-WA850RE repeaters. I can connect their network easily, network works fine, and I get internet also, but it has some lags. Usually, when I'm connected to the repeater (it doesn't matter which one cause it happens with both of them), and I want to use internet, I have some lags for about 30 seconds to the get internet, even if I'm connected to the repeater signal without troubles. Internet signal have some pauses.

Let's say I'm now connected to the repeater signal. I get internet connection, but it works fine for about 1 minute, then 30 seconds it isn't working, then 1 minute again works fine, then 30 seconds it stops working, and so on. It doesn't disconnects me from the repeater signal, it continues connected the repeater, it doesn't kicks me out and I don't receive any warning about network signal loss, but the internet connection is lost, and I have to wait those 30 seconds or more to the internet connection gets working again while I'm still connected to the router signal. This happens with my laptop, tablet, smartphone, even with my TV.

I have the lastest firmware in both repeaters, they are updated. I've tried it with the repeater plugged next to the original router signal, with the repeater having near 99,9% wifi signal, and this lag that I'm talking about still remains.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Unstable internet connection TL-WA850RE
2016-12-11 18:19:19
Same problem. Repeater connection OK to the AP, all works, but internet is unavailable. Restart is necessary to internet run again. It works cca 15 min. and connection is lost again. It's very depressive. I'll be forced to give device back to the seller.
Options
TL-WA850RE unstable connection
2016-12-20 22:23:34
Same thing for me since yesterday. My Range Extender is connecting and disconnecting me from the Internet. It works for like 30 seconds and then the connection drops for a minute. I can actualy see the WiFi LEDs turn off and on on the device... Weird.
Options
2016-12-27 01:50:38
Any idea of how to fix it? TP-Link should upload something to fix this.
Options
2016-12-29 11:25:40
I have the same problem, except my connection lasts longer. Then just quits.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1696

Replies: 4

Related Articles