Problem with TP-Link WR841ND in bridge mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-10 23:46:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have problem with TP-Link WR841ND, he is in bridge mode with first TP-Link router, the are connected wireless,so this is extended router, everything was ok until once. He broadcasting SSID but i can't connect. Also i can't access his control panel by entering address 192.168.1.2 , i connect him directly to pc from lan. First router is on address 192.168.1.1 and he is working fine. On first is DHCP enabled on this is disabled.

ipconfig /all

Also i try this because now i can't connect to router CP

This is second time that this is happend, first time i reset router and set parameters again , and he work until now.

This is how parameters are set

First router

Second router

I don't know why he stop working from time to time, i have warranty but i'm not sure am i made mistake or problem is in router ?
Options
2 Reply
About Problem
2016-12-11 08:07:18
1) Use the quick setup?

2) Is posible test your second router as Access Point?

3) Need in your second router the Gateway and DNS

4) The Dynamic Route what options have? (RIP2-B)

:)
Options
Re:Problem with TP-Link WR841ND in bridge mode
2016-12-11 16:14:56
I forget to say, this WR841ND is from my friend, and that 6pic with adsl2+ router is from my setup that are working fine for over a year ( i also have WR841ND as second router) and i set parameters for his setup at his home.
Now i success to access router CP , it was my mistake , IP address was 192.168.0.2 so when i change in windows default gateway to 192.168.0.2 i manage to access router, and from parameters i see , everything is set ok, i still do not know why he lose connection from first router and stop working

First router is at his home, because he working ok, i think he have TL-WR740N , and you can't screw up settings in first router, dhcp is on, ip adress range from 192.168.0.50 ,same wifi channel ...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2687

Replies: 2

Related Articles