Intermittent internet loss on Archer c9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-15 02:07:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an archer c9 router with a wired connection to my Netcomm NF4V modem. Probably once or twice a day I lose internet on the archer c9 router. The orange internet light starts showing. However, internet is still working if I connect directly to the netcomm modem. When I restart the archer c9, internet is restored on that router.

Any help would be appreciated.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Intermittent internet loss on Archer c9
2016-12-15 10:51:39
Hello,
May I know what's your internet service provider? And the disconnect issue happens at a specific time of a day or randomly?
Thanks.
Options
2016-12-15 17:30:51

tplink wrote

Hello,
May I know what's your internet service provider? And the disconnect issue happens at a specific time of a day or randomly?
Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

The internet provider is Orcon. I am on a fibre network. I think the disconnect issues are random.

Kind regards,

Tony Norriss
Options
2016-12-17 10:08:41
Problem fixed. The internet light went orange again. So I set the router to mirror the Mac address for my computer and the internet light went blue immediately.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 979

Replies: 3

Related Articles