For Digital Photo Copier Wifi Print Server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-16 02:28:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I needs for wifi print server for Copiers Makes Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 and Panasonic Model DP 8020 and Model DP 8035 and Xerox 5755
Operating system window 7

kindly send me compatible model in TP-Link

Thanks

Regards.
Options
3 Reply
Re:For Digital Photo Copier Wifi Print Server
2016-12-23 20:17:38
Can someone help me with the driver download link, I believe the patch related to printer installation is missing in my system.
Options
2016-12-24 13:47:11
Before you begin, make sure that: These are the steps to be followed
Your wireless network is set up and working properly.
[*]The wireless network adapter installed in your printer is attached and working properly.
[*]The computer you are using is connected to the same wireless network where you want to set up the printer.
[*]You know the network name (SSID) and the WEP key or WPA/WPA2 preshared key/passphrase of the wireless network you want to connect to.

[*]Do either of the following:

[*]Depending on your operating system, run the Wireless Setup Utility or Wireless Setup Assistant. For more information, see Using the Wireless Setup Utility (Windows only) or Using the Wireless Setup Assistant (Macintosh only).
[*]From the printer control panel, configure the printer for wireless connection. For more information, see the User’s Guide.

[*]Print a network setup page, and then check if the printer is connected to the selected wireless network. For more information on printing a network setup page, see the User’s Guide.
Options
2017-01-11 12:23:54
It is true that I have a problem with drivers
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 460

Replies: 3

Related Articles