Archer C5 usb print server Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-17 01:10:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
Today i got my Archer c5 ac1200 v2. I sent up everything just like the manuals describe them. The wireless connection and usb storage work perfectly, but when i try to print through the tp link usb printer controller i get a connection error from the printer. The printer does receive the command and prints out, but i have no feed back of when the job has finished as I am not in the same room.
The printer is Canon LBP2900. I tried to print through the network with both wireless and lan. And on win xp and win 10. The result is always the same.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C5 usb print server Error
2016-12-18 19:20:04
Fixed the issue by reinstalling the printer with a cable connection rather than wireless. Previously I tried reinstalling through the print server but that sadly that wouldn't give me virtual usb001 required to print wirelessly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 787

Replies: 1

Related Articles