AC 750 C20 router showing error: ppp2 Timeout waiting for PADO packets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-18 02:49:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have recently started receiving the following error on my AC 750 C20 V1 router.

Error: ppp2 Timeout waiting for PADO packets

I reviewed the logs after my PPPoE setup stopped connecting to the internet. It was working fine and all of a sudden it stopped working without making any changes to the router. I have done the following things and it is still not working.

- Rebooted the router almost 25 times during the process of trying to get it to work
- Did a factory reset multiple times
- Talked to TPLink support yesterday, took the steps and tried them as well.
- Tried creating a dial-up connection through laptop and using the same credentials that are not working through the router. The result is successful connection

All the options suggested by support and researched online have been tried, but the PPPOE connection stays in the status connecting on the WAN page, but never connects and the router logs show the error mentioned above.

Could you please help resolve the issue?

Regards,
Vishal Desai
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2090

Replies: 0

Related Articles