Access control router tp-link

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-22 06:42:31
Model : TL-WR741ND

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : v 9

ISP :

Good afternoon I have the following problem.I have a tp-link router that I want to access remotely from a network in another city, but I have an antenna that gives me internet and lowers the router. This gives ip address and gives me the DHCP. I have configured the router with a static ip 192.168. 1.252 and disabled DHCPAnd I do not connect to the WAN port but to any Lan and I want to access from my office to that router remotely I know that this can be done if I connect it to the WAN port my doubt is to know if I can do it by connecting it to a Lan I hope it makes me understand

Thank you
Thank you
Options
2 Reply
Re:Access control router tp-link
2016-12-30 16:30:43
your description is still not clear enough about the topology, the router is having LAN ip address, and if you want to access it you should have to connect over public internet. the problem is how you pass through public network to the LAN network which your router located. Are you using VPN or you have opened some ports on your gateway?
Options
Re:Access control router tp-link
2017-01-04 00:16:55

Good morning
I do not want to access the router through a public ip but through internal local network.
My topology is the following I have a mikrotik antenna that acts as CPE receives internet by the ip 172.168.10.100 and assigns me ip address by the ip 192.168.10.255, then I have configured my router with the ip address in the lan 192.168.10.253 in the LAN and the internet cable enters any LAN port and from my CPE I open an access port for example port 81 and what I want is to access from my network 172.168.10.100:81 and to open the web interface of the router.
I already tried configuring the normal router for the WAN and I work I can access remotely in my local network but I want to do it as I write with that configuration.
Thank you

good morning
I do not want to access the router through a public ip but through internal local network.
My topology is the following I have a mikrotik antenna that acts as CPE receives internet by the ip 172.168.10.100 and assigns me ip address by the ip 192.168.10.255, then I have configured my router with the ip address in the lan 192.168.10.253 in the LAN and the internet cable enters any LAN port and from my CPE I open an access port for example port 81 and what I want is to access from my network 172.168.10.100:81 and to open the web interface of the router.
I already tried configuring the normal router for the WAN and I work I can access remotely in my local network but I want to do it as I write with that configuration.
Thank you
Options