UH720 usb sleep problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

UH720 usb sleep problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
UH720 usb sleep problem
UH720 usb sleep problem
2016-12-28 14:39:01
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

First of all, I hate this hub.

second, It'll power down any usb HDD I connect to it after around 5 seconds of idle time on that hdd.
What do you thinking of doing something like this?? how to prevent usb power down for 5 minutes??
Options
4 Reply
Re:UH720 usb sleep problem
2017-01-07 21:25:05
Please look in System Preferences - Energy Saver and see what you can find. If any adjustments you make don't make a difference temporarily disconnect one of the drives from the hub and reconnect it to the back of the iMac and then test that way. Then you will know if it's an issue with the hub or not.
Options
2017-06-17 11:28:29
Please post the resolution why keep it secret!
Options
UH720 usb sleep pr
2017-11-16 19:53:03
Hi, we have a management program on a vm that is activated by an usb hardware key. Sometimes the usb key disconnect from the client and for this reason the program going in demo mode. Are there a way to mantain connected the usb key to the client on the vm? Thanks a lot. See ya. Добрый день обитатели данного кладезя информации! Знакомьтесь Съемник масляного фильтра Германия Зубчатая рабочая поверхность обеспечивает надежность захвата. Разводной механизм подходит под все фильтры Изготовлен под контролем Backer & Shoer Германия Товар сертифицирован есть опт!!! А так же скидки и подарки! ООО "Фирма Бетор" +79156307641 ooo-betor@yandex.ru [url=http://mybetor.ru/catalog/Instrumenty-optom]Еще
Options
2021-05-13 12:56:19

@powvex 

Hi,

I also have a problem with the recognition of the external HDDs.

The hub is turned on but nothing is plugged in it. 

After a period of time of using the PC, ports don't light up on the hub when I plug in an HDD.

My only solution so far is to restart the operating system and all is back to normal.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1156

Replies: 4