Unable to see wired and wireless clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-31 21:40:39
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My home network: main router - two wires to two Archer C1200 routers (each one emits its own wireless network) - two PC connected by wire (each one PC to each one Archer) - 4 wireless connected cell phones (two to the first and two to the second wireless network).
The network is set up correctly, everything works properly.
In setup page of first router (in Advaced/Status/Wired Clients) I can see name of the connected PC but in Wireless Clients there are no devices, although two cell phones are connected.
In setup page of second router (in Advaced/Status/Wired Clients) I can see name of the PC which is connected to the first Archer but not the PC connected to this (second) Archer. In Wireless Clients there are no devices too, although two cell phones are connected.
So the only one device I can see in both setups is the PC connected to one Archer router.
Why I can't see other devices?
It is unable to set up Parental Control for any cell phone because no one is shown on Acces Devices List.
In Advanced/Wireless/Statistics all four wireless devices they are shown properly.
Thanks for help. Sorry for poor english.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1110

Replies: 0

Related Articles