usb printer controler lost printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-06 20:27:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I use TP-Link USB Printer Controler on windows 10 and sometimes it lost my printer. I have to exit and restart it to get the link with the printer.

Is this a known problem. What can I do.
Options
3 Reply
Re:usb printer controler lost printer
2017-01-07 16:40:22
You mean you need to restart the Utility or the router?
Options
2019-12-17 07:57:52

My USB printer controller lost printer and I am an exit. I have 2 Epson printer but my personal favorite model is Epson WF-3640 Blurry Printing. In this printer, I get super quality printing I just have one issue which is the controller problem. I know anyone how to resolve this please let us know.

Options
2020-02-07 10:19:52

Yesterday, when I was trying to connect my printer controller with my Epson printer, it stuck with an error and showing "epson printer in error state" and it cannot connect with it. I tried many times to resolve this issue and connect it with the controller but nothing going o happen. Does anyone have any idea how can I resolve it or any suggestion with that? I am very i0rritated about this issue. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 966

Replies: 3

Related Articles