USB Adapter TL-WN822N - Utility & Ping problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-11 05:49:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

Im having trouble installing utility app for V2 of the adapter in question.

Error is :

Another thing is that the signal is good on this adapter but every 10 pings to router, or so ... i get high ping response like 800ms-1200ms, then back to 2ms-3ms

I tried the adapter on another pc, the same thing, while a notebook with its integrated WIFI has no problems at all. Tried changing channels to avoid overlap, still no luck.

Thank you!
Options
2 Reply
Re:USB Adapter TL-WN822N - Utility & Ping problem
2017-01-17 11:36:02
Hi
the utility is just a tool for connecting to a wifi network,there's no need to install it on your pc,the build-in (internet and sharing center) is enough
and for the ping issue,try to re-install the driver
Options
Re:USB Adapter TL-WN822N - Utility & Ping problem
2017-01-17 16:41:31
The solution to WIFI lags and spikes is simple.

After connecting to WIFI network disable wifi autoconfig by typing it in cmd (run as admin) the following command
netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface="Wireless Network Connection" *(put your interface name)

When you restart your pc or disconenct from wireless then u have to start it with this command:

netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=yes interface="Wireless Network Connection"

That's the only way to avoid lag spikes and lag!

I confirm its workin.

Hopefully will help someone!

CHeers!
Options