Archer C7 5G dissapearing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 5G dissapearing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Will this fix UPNP for the router not responding?
2017-02-13 10:28:13

dvrw wrote

It was almost the same with me. I updated firmware update to correct an error in UPnP and, if on the one hand corrected this, caused me a much bigger problem because it worsened very much the intensity of the signal 5Ghz, to the point of not being able to connect more in places than with the factory firmware there was High quality signal. Does anyone know of a link to the original factory firmware, or another that corrects this 5Ghz signal strength loss bug? It was almost the same with me. I updated firmware update to correct an error in UPnP and, if on the one hand corrected this, caused me a much bigger problem because it worsened very much the intensity of the signal 5Ghz, to the point of not being able to connect more in places than with the factory firmware there was High quality signal

I am seeing that the UPNP data for the router is broadcast, but when I actually try and use any of the actions, such as GetCommonLinkProperties from the WANCommonInterfaceConfig service, they all return a 500 error.

Will the release noted above address that?
Options
Re:Archer C7 5G dissapearing
2017-04-20 02:17:24
It seem that A NEW BETA2 will be released this week... (sources).
Options
Related Articles