Unable to access network after about a day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-17 17:40:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
I have 3 TL-WDR4300s in my office and a modem to access the internet.
they are all connected via wire to a 8 port TPLink switch. I also have a WD MyCloud NAS connected to the switch.

they have the same SSID, Same password, channels 1,6,11. One of them has DHCP on and others off. Guest networks off. Nothing connected via USB. Latest Firmwares.
On the devices, there's a LED in shape of a star. If it's blinking it means it's working fine.

After about a day, one stops responding and when that happens, I can't access anything in the network. It basically disables the whole network. When this happens the star is either off with all other lights off, or it's on with other lights off.
This happens to all of them but one more than the others.

I've send that to guarantee for checks and they didn't find any problems (typical!)
I heard HardwareNAT causes this and I've disabled " Current Hardware NAT Status" (kept " Current NAT Status" enabled) and it still happens.
I've tried few other settings and none worked.

Please, if you know how to fix this, help me!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to access network after about a day
2017-02-09 18:40:43
any idea???
Options
Re:Unable to access network after about a day
2017-02-11 04:29:05
Did you try power cycling everything? This is happening all the time to my Archer C7 now (even after a firmware update). A power cycle temporarily fixes it for a while anyway. The recurring problem is in the hardware however unfortunately so I'm going to find a replacement.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 2

Related Articles