Archer C9 V1 bandwidth setup for guest AC gone after latest firmware (blue menu)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C9 V1 bandwidth setup for guest AC gone after latest firmware (blue menu)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-18 12:12:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I decided for Tp Link (And ditched perfectly working router) because of function to set the bandwidth to guest accounts! This was, what I was looking for! Now one removes it just like that in latest firmware? WTF?!

And I don't care about Qos this function is not what I need! Bring general bandwidth limit setup for guest accounts back!

One is for sure already! this is last damn Tp link I paid for in my life! Taking features away, this is a f*** joke!!
Have a nice day!
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C9 V1 bandwidth setup for guest AC gone after latest firmware (blue menu)
2017-01-18 15:33:21
If you insist the bandwidth control for guest network, you can flash back to the previous firmware version.
Archer C9_V1_151125
Options
Re:Archer C9 V1 bandwidth setup for guest AC gone after latest firmware (blue menu)
2017-01-19 14:55:03

tplink wrote

If you insist the bandwidth control for guest network, you can flash back to the previous firmware version.
Archer C9_V1_151125

That is what I will do, my only concern where security flaws (if any) in the last firmware.
Options
2017-01-19 15:17:37
now that is what I call a proper Firmware!! Why the hell other release?! Its like driving a Ferrari to a service and getting Lada motor mounted in...it´s just ridiculous, if not ready that don´t release it....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1469

Replies: 3

Related Articles