TP-WA850RE cannot connect to internet when MAC address filter is enabled on router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-WA850RE cannot connect to internet when MAC address filter is enabled on router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-24 06:20:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have disabled my MAC address filtering and connected the tp link extender! When I enable the mac filtering on and connect to extenders wifi cannot access web! Any ideas?
Options
3 Reply
I have the same problem with my TL-WA855RE. Have you solved the problem?
2017-04-11 02:19:33
[Quote = kerap2007; 195974] Modelo:

la versión del hardware:

Firmware Version:

ISP: [/ color]

He inhabilitado mi MAC filtrado de direcciones y conectado el enlace extensor tp! Cuando se habilita el filtrado de direcciones MAC y conectarse a wifi extensores no pueden acceder a la web! ¿Alguna idea? [/ Quote]
Options
Re:TP-WA850RE cannot connect to internet when MAC address filter is enabled on router
2017-04-22 19:15:01
I have the same Problem. I have noticed that the MAC Address von TL-WA850RE ist different in my Router, exactly one Number ist different. Probably that cause the Problem. But what can I do , can I reset MAC- Address ?Firmware ist updated.
I am looking forward for a Solution.
Thank you !
Options
Re:TP-WA850RE cannot connect to internet when MAC address filter is enabled on router
2021-08-12 18:57:27

@kerap2007 :TP-WA850RE cannot connect to internet when MAC address filter is enabled on router

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2115

Replies: 3