My PC doesn't connect with tp-link M7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-30 02:29:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I'm having troubles with the wifi connection between my PC and tp-link M7350 (bought last month). My tp-link M7350 correctly connects in 4G with other devices (a mac and two mobiles) but have problems to connect with my old PC (Acer Aspire 5742g) with windows 7. In particular, very often my PC detects the tplink M7350 wifi network and apparently connets (I can see connected to network in internet setting) but when I try to browse in internet very often google displays there's no connection. It's a fluctuating situation because for 2-3 days I hadn't connection's problem but during the last 2 days I've been having a blinking connection (10 minutes ok, 10 minutes very slow then no connection.. and again). I cannot access to http//tplinkmifi.net neither connect with IP 19216801 (even when I have a connection, in fact the system always says me I'm not connected with tplink network). I'm disappointed because I don't know what's wrong :( (I also set up correctly "obtaining an IP address automatically). Is anyone there who could help me please??:o
Thank you.
Matteo
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 845

Replies: 0