AC5400: Cannot access router management console

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AC5400: Cannot access router management console

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:AC5400: Cannot access router management console
2017-07-20 20:51:09
I did. Previously I've actually posted only their second reply to my question where I've wrote that I don't really want to perform router factory reset and asked if there is another solution to address it. As I've mentioned, it looks like tp-link support person just copied and pasted steps from her original message to me only omitting step "4" that is "perform router factory reset". Well, so far besides trouble to accessing web UI router works as expected. Thus I don't think it would be worth to continue conversation with support. At one point I would need to perform reset and restore configuration from the backup.
Options
2017-10-13 04:33:29
I have run into the same problem with my tplink 5400 on fw 1.0.9. I can access the webinterface with a wired connection to the router, but the Tether app and access to webinterface using wifi connection (i,e, Laptop) works. Hope tplink can fix this bug.
Options
2017-12-27 06:46:16
Hello...my issue is that I although I am connected to the router and the TP network I cannot login to the management software. Using 'admin' (no quotes) for both UserID and Password but get a "Login Failure" message each time. Have tried three different browsers on two different devices. I thought that "resetting" the router may work so I held the WPS button for 5 seconds...I searched to see if there was a true "reset" button but found no reference but did find a reference to the WPS/Reset button on another TP-link device so thought I'd give it a try. Would really appreciate any detailed help I could get on this issue.
Thanks!
Options
2017-12-27 07:17:42
Hello...my issue is that I although I am connected to the router and the TP network I cannot login to the management software. Using 'admin' (no quotes) for both UserID and Password but get a "Login Failure" message each time. Have tried three different browsers on two different devices. I thought that "resetting" the router may work so I held the WPS button for 5 seconds...I searched to see if there was a true "reset" button but found no reference but did find a reference to the WPS/Reset button on another TP-link device so thought I'd give it a try. Would really appreciate any detailed help I could get on this issue.
Thanks!
Options
Related Articles