Archer C7 - UPnP PS3 not enabling - online game constantly disconecting...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-02 21:45:05
Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : Default original version

Please, need help.

Since I installed the archer C7 the connection in PS3 online games became unstable, crashes constantly and takes time to connect. Seeing recomnendations, Sony ask UPnP and NAT to be active. Both are active on the router but UPnP appears disabled on the PS3.

Great router, improved all connections of the house but completely broke the online games of PS3.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - UPnP PS3 not enabling - online game constantly disconecting...
2017-02-03 09:25:49
Updating .... I updated the router whith a official firmware that finally enabled UPnP on PS3 and stabilized the connection ... okay, but to solve a problem the firmware caused me another bigger one. The quality of the 5Ghz signal has dropped a lot. With de factory firmware I had full signal in virtually every location in the house and now barely have a signal trace in 10 meters away, sometimes I can not even connect.

Does anyone have a link to the original factory firmware or another version that corrects this large drop in the quality of the 5GHz signal?
Options
Re:Archer C7 - UPnP PS3 not enabling - online game constantly disconecting...
2017-03-01 06:36:01
Hello, do you remeber what exactly the firmware was ? the first , the orginial ?

Thank you !
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 2