tl-wr842nd connection drops

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-05 17:08:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a strange problem. I have intermittent connection drops between cable modem cisco epc 3212 and tp link 842nd with the latest firmware. Cable modem works because when I connect it directly to my pc it works. Tp link router somehow losses connection to cable modem. I have bought quality lan cable between the 2 so I know it is not that. The cable company says everything is fine with my connection up to cisco epc 3212 (which is right) They say the problem is with tp link router. I have tried extending dhcp lease tried changing channels for wireless. I also yesterday cleaned split er which is outside of the house as a possible problem. I am running out of the ideas of what could be the problem. I also used another tp link router tl-wr841n which is also experiencing the same problem in loosing connection
Options
1 Reply
Re:tl-wr842nd connection drops
2021-01-20 05:15:53

@Rastko Outro aparelho com conecção de 2.4ghz esta no local. O meu estava assim. Meu fone é bluetooth e quando eu o ligava caia o wifi.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 1

Related Articles