charging problem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

charging problem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
charging problem?
charging problem?
2017-02-08 01:28:23
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello! i recently bought a tp link tl-pb10400 power bank...

up until now i have only charged it once... i got it with me today on little car trip with 1/4 lights of power remaining and had it charge my phone while on the go...the weird thng is that when i returned the lights changed to 2/4...
now when im trying to charge it , i plug it in and all for lights start blinking ...with the normal pattern 1234 then 234 34 but after that.. i only see the first 3 lights stuck open while plugged in to charge... i unplug the cable plug it back in.. both 3-4 lights are blinking but after 30s-1m the same thing again..the first 3 stuck open and the forth one black

any ideas why this might be happening?

thanks in advance. sorry if my english are a bit poor im not sure how to describe the situation better than that :P
Options
1 Reply
Re:charging problem?
2017-03-08 16:57:19
I think it's fault. Try to return it to where you buy it. If you still had the warranty, try to fix it :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1527

Replies: 1

Related Articles