Archer C2600 Wifi Connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-10 01:05:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just got this router. I tried writing tplink but havent heard from them. I upgraded the firmware and it all looked good. The pc and devices connect to the wifi but they lose internet after a few minutes. In a PC where I can switch between 2 & 5GHZ, I am able to switch between the twos and it somewhat works a little longer. I am about to return it but would like to see if someone has a fix for this???

thanks
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C2600 Wifi Connection issues
2017-02-10 11:09:25
Hi, just wireless connection intermittent? Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz? All your phones or computers are suffering from this issue?

weemo33 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just got this router. I tried writing tplink but havent heard from them. I upgraded the firmware and it all looked good. The pc and devices connect to the wifi but they lose internet after a few minutes. In a PC where I can switch between 2 & 5GHZ, I am able to switch between the twos and it somewhat works a little longer. I am about to return it but would like to see if someone has a fix for this???

thanks
Options
2017-02-10 14:10:45

smos wrote

Hi, just wireless connection intermittent? Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz? All your phones or computers are suffering from this issue?
Yes. I only have tablets and pcs connected with Wifi. Tv devices are connected wired and dont suffer interruption. If I log with my pc, which can handle 2.4 and 5ghz, I connect to either and the internet stops working then I switch to 5ghz and it works just for a few more mins. Really odd all. My previous was the c7 never had issues with it. Thanks
Options
2017-02-12 12:51:50
I fixed this. I had to "forget network" to all my wireless devices and redo the connections. Then the PC that has linux, I had to update the wireless driver. For some reason it didnt get along with this particular router. That did the trick.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 676

Replies: 3

Related Articles