TP-Link TL-WN851ND didn't work in Windows 7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-13 02:30:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Type: 300Mpbs Wireless N PCI Adapter
Model: TL-WN851ND
Mobo (if it matters): ACER EG31M

Just installed (hardware and software) this product and it didn't work in my Windows 7. In the Control Panel/Device Manager it seems there's no error but when I check the wireless network manager (no wireless networks at all there) and I try to add one it finds a problem about the drivers, a problem that Windows 7 can't resolve.

When I try to launch the TP-Link utility this is what happen (sorry for the italian it says "Wireless Network Connection"):

I can't click any tab but Advanced where all the options can't be changed/selected.
In the system tray the windows wireless icon is gray and it says "TL-WN851ND Disabled".

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WN851ND didn't work in Windows 7
2017-02-14 06:48:07
I checked the forum and found there are a lot of users with this problem. Please answer to one of us, I think it's the least for TP-Link to fix a well known problem for one of its product.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 626

Replies: 1