WR702N as a repeater-what am doing wrong?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-15 08:07:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have tried to set this up numerous times without success.
I follow the instructions from the FAQ397 http://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-397.html

Everything seems to go to plan but then when I try the repeater nothing. Should the WR702N show up as another wifi ap - because it's not doing for me at the moment.
Just very frustrating - my wifi is very slow in a large house and I bought this to repeat the signal - but without success at present.

20/2/17 Update - I have managed to get the repeater function working on the WR702N - by trial and error - however it now has created another problem that the main router disconnects from the internet about once or twice a day and needs to be reset. Any ideas what could be causing this problem as it never used to occur before I set up the WR702N?
Options
1 Reply
WR702N as a repeater what am doing wrong
2017-03-03 15:54:47
The link you initially had was wrong. I changed it to what it should have been and it didn't work. That's why i suggested making another. Are you happy with the one you have now ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 573

Replies: 1

Related Articles