Archer C50 ICMP flooding attack and ARP Cache poisoning attack

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-15 19:49:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm using AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router, Model No. Archer C50. I'm getting continuous ICMP flooding attack and ARP Cache poisoning attack and internet connection is disconnecting. I was using ESET Smart Security. I tried different Firewall settings in the ESET Smart Security, but I couldn't fix the issues yet. Now I uninstalled Smart Security. But the issue still exists, internet connection is dropping off. Is there any additional settings in the Router to prevent this?

Please help.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C50 ICMP flooding attack and ARP Cache poisoning attack
2017-02-16 09:09:59
You can login the admin page of C50. Then refer to Security -> Advanced Security to enable the DoS protection.
Options
Re:Archer C50 ICMP flooding attack and ARP Cache poisoning attack
2017-02-19 00:35:20

tplink wrote

You can login the admin page of C50. Then refer to Security -> Advanced Security to enable the DoS protection.

I enabled DoS protection but still the internet connection is dropping off. When I'm taking outside the home, then connection is stable. Any other additional settings with C50 to safeguard the internet connection?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 970

Replies: 2