C2 Media Server Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C2 Media Server Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C2 Media Server Problem
C2 Media Server Problem
2017-02-18 03:27:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Does anyone know why C2 Archer router doesn't load all the folders to the Media Server? I set a shared folder (containing 30 sub folders) in the USB Settings - Media Server but on the Smart TV I only see 3 or 4 sub folders inside the shared folder. I don't know why I cannot see the rest of the sub folders. I clicked several times on the "Scan Now" button. Set to auto scan and waited for a few days. Nothing happens. Still just 4 sub-folders. There is no sharing security difference between them.

Thank you!
Options
3 Reply
Re:C2 Media Server Problem
2017-03-31 21:18:38
Same here. It stops reading further when it reaches a limit. I tryied removing the folder it stopped into and it simply read the next one and stoped there. Given that I see no other complaining about it, I imagine It may be a new problem. Even more strange. I have the problem with my music folder, but my video folder is read without problem and it is much larger!
Archer C2( V1 )
Firmware version:0.9.1 5.0 v0032.0 Build 170207 Rel.49213n
Hardware version:Archer C2 v1 00000002
Options
Re:C2 Media Server Problem
2017-04-01 22:17:15
I made some other investigations. If I remove one of the other folders I want to scan from the list, the process in my music folder gets much more info before it stops. So the error is in the scan process, surely a memory leak. Please, TPLink, solve it! We cannot use your router to share any media ta
Options
Same Problem
2018-07-30 00:57:23
Archer C7 V2 only loads first folder of 4TB drive.

What are the scan limitations for indexing files?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 3

Related Articles