How often do the Traffic Statistics auto-reset?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-28 03:15:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

If you go to the "System Tools" you can find the "Statistics" tab over there. What I`m curious about is how often the statistics reset themselves, because I'm suspecting that my ISP is nicking me. I have turned the statistics couple of months ago and today when I checked, I saw that I have used no more than 10 GB, but I don`t know since when I've used that amount.
Options
1 Reply
Re:How often do the Traffic Statistics auto-reset?
2017-03-28 11:37:05
I think it depends on the RAM capability of the router, you know, the Traffic Statistics consume memory.
The larger RAM is, the more Traffic Statistics can record.
But I don't know the exact data.

brkzldr wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

If you go to the "System Tools" you can find the "Statistics" tab over there. What I`m curious about is how often the statistics reset themselves, because I'm suspecting that my ISP is nicking me. I have turned the statistics couple of months ago and today when I checked, I saw that I have used no more than 10 GB, but I don`t know since when I've used that amount.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1518

Replies: 1

Related Articles