Help! router settinh to repeat usb wifi antenna signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-29 01:24:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, as the title I would need help for your router settings.I have a TP-Link WA501G router, connected to my network card, and a USB wifi antenna "alpha AWUS036H" through which it can not connect to the AP fastweb of my parents' house down the street. I know it is possible to repeat the wireless signal with the router in my possession, because up until a month ago I was successful, I do not know how to set it, the problem is that I had the bright idea to reset the router to change the SSID of the wireless network replicated, [IMG] [IMG] and now I am no longer able to rimpostarlo.What I ask:1). By setting the network card parameters, in property, TCPIP / ipv4, IP ADDRESS: 192.168.1.2NETMASK: 255.255.255.0GATEWAY 192.168.1.1I log into the router.2) basic settingsType Static IP or DHCP dynamic IP -> Which to choose ??ip address: 192.168.1.1 ----> I have to change it if I leave active the Rights Issue Static IP given that in the future when I will open the "Network Connections", owned wifi "Fastweb ...", the property internet sharing, windows me report that will use the address 192.168.137.1?subnet mask of 255.255.255.0gateway: 0.0.0.0 (default sets it thus)3) WirelessIn this screen, you can choose the name for the SSID, channel, but they do not think are important parameters.the dilemma arises from the proposed options, namely:I can only enable one of these conditions1) Disable Wireless -> this arrival there that is not the case2) Access Point- Enable Broadcast SSIS -> turned on by default, and I think the right one tick3) Client -> Enable WDS ---> in the fields to be filled and Mac SSID of AP4) Repeater -> enable / disable Universal repeater -> Mac of AP to fill5) Bridge (point to point) -> enable / disable "With AP Mode" -> Mac of AP ____6) Bridge Point to multi point -> enable / disable "With Ap Mode -> Campri different to compile: Mac Mac ... of AP1 of AP24) DHCP SETTINGSDHCP Server -> Enable or Disable ---> Which to choosestart ip address: 192.168.1.100 Defaultend ip address 192.168.1.199 defaultaddess lease time: 120 minutesDefault gateway: Emptydefault domain: emptyPrimary DNS: EmptySecondary DNS: Empty5) Set the router properly, I have to change the parameters of the ipv4 network adapter before enabling Internet sharing Wifi ??Thank you, I hope you can help me !!
ello, as the title I would need help for your router settings.I have a TP-Link WA501G router, connected to my network card, and a USB wifi antenna "alpha AWUS036H" through which it can not connect to the AP fastweb of my parents' house down the street. I know it is possible to repeat the wireless signal with the router in my possession, because up until a month ago I was successful, I do not know how to set it, the problem is that I had the bright idea to reset the router to change the SSID of the wireless network replicated, [IMG] [IMG] and now I am no longer able to rimpostarlo.What I ask:1). By setting the network card parameters, in property, TCPIP / ipv4, IP ADDRESS: 192.168.1.2NETMASK: 255.255.255.0GATEWAY 192.168.1.1I log into the router.2) basic settingsType Static IP or DHCP dynamic IP -> Which to choose ??ip address: 192.168.1.1 ----> I have to change it if I leave active the Rights Issue Static IP given that in the future when I will open the "Network Connections", owned wifi "Fastweb ...", the property internet sharing, windows me report that will use the address 192.168.137.1?subnet mask of 255.255.255.0gateway: 0.0.0.0 (default sets it thus)3) WirelessIn this screen, you can choose the name for the SSID, channel, but they do not think are important parameters.the dilemma arises from the proposed options, namely:I can only enable one of these conditions1) Disable Wireless -> this arrival there that is not the case2) Access Point- Enable Broadcast SSIS -> turned on by default, and I think the right one tick3) Client -> Enable WDS ---> in the fields to be filled and Mac SSID of AP4) Repeater -> enable / disable Universal repeater -> Mac of AP to fill5) Bridge (point to point) -> enable / disable "With AP Mode" -> Mac of AP ____6) Bridge Point to multi point -> enable / disable "With Ap Mode -> Campri different to compile: Mac Mac ... of AP1 of AP24) DHCP SETTINGSDHCP Server -> Enable or Disable ---> Which to choosestart ip address: 192.168.1.100 Defaultend ip address 192.168.1.199 defaultaddess lease time: 120 minutesDefault gateway: Emptydefault domain: emptyPrimary DNS: EmptySecondary DNS: Empty5) Set the router properly, I have to change the parameters of the ipv4 network adapter before enabling Internet sharing Wifi ??Thank you, I hope you can help me !!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 474

Replies: 0