TL-WR340G ver 2.26 no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-04 22:17:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Greetings!
I have been using this same tp-link 54mb/s wireless router (model TL-WR340G ver 2.26) for ~3 years now on different computers. I have one pc that's connected directly via cable to router, and 2 phones that are on wi-fi. Everything worked fine untill last night when I suddenly lost connection (got yellow question mark that says limited or no connection on pc, and phone disconnecet from wifi). My modem and interrnet are just fine, when I connect directly to modem I have internet, but not through router. Apparently my tp-link reseted itself for some reason to factory defaults. I tried to set it up like it was before in router's interface, I've set wireless again and phone got connected to it but still had no internet, also pc still showed yellow icon. I tried reseting ip, reseting router & modem countless times, idk what not. Is my router broken or there's something else? please help. :(
Thanks in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR340G ver 2.26 no internet
2017-04-23 20:02:31
Can you show us screenshot from TP-Link Status tab? Do you have ethernet ink between modem and WAN port of your TP-link router?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 670

Replies: 1

Related Articles