Tl-wr940n / tl-wr941nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wr940n / tl-wr941nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Tl-wr940n / tl-wr941nd
2017-04-22 05:31:18

mneul wrote

Omg i upgraded and now router changed configuration and i can't log in to the router because i dont know new wifi password now i have to call company so they fix it please help me does anyone knows factory wifi password i know its under the router it types but i can't untape the router because it is on the wall with glue anyone can help me

im asking factory wifi password so i can acces the router because with ethernet cable i can't i tried i have config backup i only need to acces to the router please help
Dear Johnsontp, as he cannot access the default password assigned with device. So, I would be curious enough to know if there would any chances to get it back without looking at this device bottom .... can it be retrieved by any means without touching or looking at the hardware?
Options
Re:Tl-wr940n / tl-wr941nd
2017-04-22 05:39:33

mneul wrote

Friend i connect ethernet but when i type tplinkwifi.net this is what happens http://imgur.com/a/ZY4Kv
As you've upgraded firmware for your devices, now you should perform a hard reset by pressing the reset button on hardware. Then, you should connect your device to pc using Ethernet cable then do the rest of work. you should check network ip settings as the image given here:

Options
Related Articles