Continuously plugged in

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Continuously plugged in

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Continuously plugged in
Continuously plugged in
2017-04-11 22:22:59
Model : M7350

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm hoping someone can help me with this question. I would like to keep my TP-LINK M7350 4G mobile wi-fi device continuously plugged in. I checked the user manual and haven't found anything against doing this, but I'm not sure whether there's a hazard of over-heating or damaging the battery long-term.

Any advice/help would be much appreciated!
Thank you,
Pat
Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuously plugged in
2017-04-24 23:30:33
Hi,

I have had mine for about a year now and It is normally plugged in to the USB hub in my office. I have not detected to much heat on it ever. It does get warm from time to time but I think that is from external factors. With regard to battery life, I can say I am not an expert but there is a lot of information and speculation on the web about that. I found https://www.howtogeek.com/169669/debunking-battery-life-myths-for-mobile-phones-tablets-and-laptops/

I can say from my side I do not use the modem off power that often but so far I have not seen any battery degradation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1205

Replies: 1

Related Articles