speed issue with wifi router, high speed through LAN cable and slow through router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

speed issue with wifi router, high speed through LAN cable and slow through router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-12 19:11:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have tp link wifi router (TL-WR740N) . currently, it is giving speed issues. when I connect my laptop through LAN cable it gives me the desired speed which is 4MBps but when I connect it through wifi it just gives me 500-700 Kbps speed. Previously it was used to give the same speed of 4 MBps. Please help to resolve the issue.
Options
3 Reply
Re:speed issue with wifi router, high speed through LAN cable and slow through router
2017-04-13 15:06:51
Hey I face the same issue. I have 3 antenna Tp-link router. I am currently logged in from a friend's place. Will post the Hardware and firmware version in few hours.
Model is 450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N
Options
Re:speed issue with wifi router, high speed through LAN cable and slow through router
2017-04-16 03:35:22
Have you got the fix?
Options
2017-04-16 15:09:58
Can you show us Wireless Settings from the router? What is your signal level from the router?
Options