How to set Extender RE350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-23 13:45:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Ms/Sir,
I had purchased TP Link RE350 extender 2 months back. I had configured the extender as per the instruction book guidelines and it was working perfectly on both 2.4 & 5. However my WIFI suddenly stopped so I contacted StarHub who directed me to DE-Link the router provider. Following the telephone guided steps it was re-figured. After that the Extender blue light would only flick for short periods & not come on permanently on the extender. Though the mobile phones would indicate connected. Feel I need to re-figure the Extender but I have misplaced the guide manual. Last time I remember I did not use a laptop or computer but took the extender near the router, connected it to the electric source, not sure but had connected the LAN cable from the router to the extender and I think pressed the re-set button. As am not sure how to go about it appreciate TP Link guiding me steps to be taken for configuring so that extender can be connected on line to boost the WIFI signal. Thanks & Brgds Saili
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 0

Related Articles