TP-Link RE650: no access to the configuration page?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-28 03:02:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey there :)

I just got the RE650 today and the installation went perfectly! Only when I tell the configuration assistent to 'finish' the installation, I've no access to the configuration afterwards :( trying with tplinkrepeater.net (getting the "It looks like you may have run into an issue" error message) and 192.168.0.254 (no message at all). I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe someone has an advice for me?

Thanks in advance!
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link RE650: no access to the configuration page?
2017-04-29 05:24:15
Alright, so, I found my solution for this problem :) Unfortunately the RE650 changed his IP during the installation process, which means, I wasn't able to access to it with 192.168.0.254. Even if I tried to give it its own IP (manually), it didn't work. So I came to the idea to look for a tool, which could seek for all the connections in the network. For that I got to an app with the name ' Fing', and there you go, it found the new IP of the RE650 and I was able to access to the configuration page :)
I'm writing this here, so in case someone has the same problem, he may have a solution for it :)
Options
2017-05-25 03:49:35
Hi PawPaw,
can you change the current time under System Tools - Time Setting?

Thanks!
Options
2017-05-25 03:54:52
Hi PawPaw,
can you change current time under System Tools - Time Setting?
Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 626

Replies: 3

Related Articles