Unknown error for "unable to connect to the network"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-10 16:55:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone, recently fast a very frustrating problem - "Cannot connect the network". Hopefully there's a solution here since I've searching for it for months.

I'm using the TL-WN727N adapter and it was fine until the past 6 months, it sometimes will not connect to my wifi network no matter what. Signal strength is strong(full bars), but just won't connect. Renders me sometimes days without internet, then sometimes it connects, very random.
I tried connect to my smartphone's hot-spot and no problem. My desktop is on the second floor while my router on the first floor, suspecting range factor, I tried connect my smartphone on the second floor to my home wifi - no problem. Only my desktop won't connect.

I've try the following solutions listed below for hundreds of times but won't work.

1. Restart router.
2. Hard reset router.
3. Change wi-fi setting in router.
4. Unplug the wifi adapter and plug back.
5. Hard reset my BIOS/CMOS.
6. Uninstall and reinstall adapter driver and utility.
7. Uninstall and reinstall my pc USB port
8. Rename wifi connection.
9. Re-enter wifi password.
10. Reinstall Windows10
11. Change wifi setting in Windows10
12. Tried plugging the adapter to each and all USB ports
13. Restart windows multiples times.

Is there anybody having this kind of problem?
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1058

Replies: 0