RE210, no connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE210, no connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE210, no connection
RE210, no connection
2017-05-18 01:18:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Sir/Madam,

On my laptop (OS Windows10) I can't connect to the Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE210). All other devices i have can do this (also OS Windows 10 and Android). To check where the problem is, I've splitted the Wi-Fi name, so now I can see if I'm connected to the WiFi Extender or the Router. As soon as I want to connect to the extender's network, I'll see the name in my Wi-Fi list, and I can also connect too it, but after that I'll get the message "No connection, secured." If I connect my laptop with the Ethernet cable to the Extender it works, and connecting my laptop to the router is also working.

I hope someone can help me to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan Hijnekamp
Options
1 Reply
RE210, no connection
2017-05-19 19:11:10
Hi all,

After several hours of searching I found the solution for this problem (In my case).
I will place my solution here, maybe it's also a solution for other people with the same problem in the future ;)

[FONT=arial]1) Go to Network and Sharing Center [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]2) Change adapter settings[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]3) Right click on Wi-Fi adapter, select properties[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]4) Click on configure, then go to advanced tab[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]5) Select HT Mode (or no discription sometimes), and change the value to HT Mode 20|40[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]6) Click OK, then should be able to ping your router and any site

[/FONT]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 673

Replies: 1

Related Articles