Tl-wn8200nd limited internet access problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-19 01:18:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone,

I am using TL-WN8200ND Ver: 1.1 model Wi-Fi adapter on my Win7 OS. Nowadays i have problem about my internet connection. The problem is limited internet access. Every time it comes with same situation. Somehow i am connecting to my network after turning off my modem several times, but after that the connection is extremely slow. I connected my network with another computers so there is not any problem about my internet. I tried to connect another networks nevertheless i stuck in same situation. I tried another Wi-Fi adapter which is TL-WN822N Ver:1.0 and it is working very well on every network i tried. Finally i decided to delete the driver and re-install it, however it fixed but then it gave me the same limited internet access situation again. So i think the problem originated from the driver. (I am currently using the driver which is given with the adapter.) So i need help,
I am not native speaker, Sorry for my bad English by the way.
Thank You.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-wn8200nd limited internet access problem
2017-05-21 20:30:07
This adapter is not working properly in win10 ;(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 638

Replies: 1

Related Articles