In-game connection problem when using Touch P5 wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-22 05:55:23
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have this oddly very specific issue with my Touch P5: in the game DOTA 2, I cannot spectate (the game says something to the effect of "server not found" or "could not connect to server". And this happens consistently with the spectate option, but only sometimes when trying to play myself. On the other hand, the issue goes away if I connect using an ethernet cable.

I'm stumped as to why this is happening. And wirelessly other things work fine, there aren't signal issues or anything. I'm sitting barely 2 meters from the device and downloading and video streaming and all work fine.

Any ideas?

There's also one more problem I have with this device, which is that the 5GHz band network often doesn't show up. Though if I tell my OS to connect even if the network isn't visible, it works. I checked and double checked, SSID broadcast is on. The 2.4GHz network works fine.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 0

Related Articles