Archer T1U adapter not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-26 01:15:22
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought a TP-LINK WiFi adapter (model no. Archer T1U) for a Windows 7 desktop. The desktop doesn't have WiFi built in and the current WiFi adapter has stopped working so I bought this as a replacement.

I plugged in the adapter and installed the drivers and utility from the CD, but at the end of the process I get a "device driver was not successfully installed" error message and the utility shows no available WiFi networks. Another computer, my iPad and my phone are all connected fine to the WiFi network.

When I check the Windows device manager, it says that the "device is working properly". I've several tried uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and utility from the CD and even downloaded the drivers from your website on another computer and tried installed them from a USB stick, but the same problem happens.

Is there any way to fix this problem or do I need to return the adapter and try a different make/model?
Options